- Each child is to have a MATERIAL LIBRARY BAG for borrowing. This was on the booklist and the bags from the uniform shop protect our precious resources fittingly.
- Food is not allowed in the Library.
- Silence is not insisted upon, but out of consideration for others, quiet respectful behaviour is important.
- Damaged or torn books must not be repaired at home. Please return the damaged or torn book, sheets/pieces immediately to the Library and notify the Library Assistant. If beyond repair, the book must be replaced or the value of it paid to the Library.
- A lost book must be replaced or the value of same paid to the Library.
- At all times please encourage the students to use Shelf Markers.